To extend the bakery processing solutions that we provide to you, Ingredient Batching Systems and John King have formed a knowledge sharing strategic alliance. With complimentary bakery solutions, this unique position will allow us to add further value to your production processes, as we continue to drive industry innovation; complemented by quality, added value and flexibility.
- Quality Finished Product: Sifting, filtration, explosion and dehumidification apparatus are operational in and around the IBS Storage Units. Load-cell and inline metal separation is integrated into the pneumatic conveying system to provide clean, efficient, and a direct processing.
- No more waste: The unique automated ingredient weighing and mixing of IBS deliveries a continual cycle of acute accuracy.
- Efficiency: Automated weighing and mixing process removes human intervention.
- Health & Safety: Automation removes manual tipping health and safety issues.
- Increased Turnover: Speed and batch accuracy will increase throughput and your turnover.
- Flexibility: The IBS modularly designed systems allow your process to be expanded as demand increases, with the entry level ‘IBS Starter System’ being the go-to first step choice for sustainable growth.
- Control: The IBS control and telemetry system is linked to the remote monitory software for system autonomous.
- Expert Team: The IBS fully accredited installation and service division have a comprehensive range of skills and expertise to deliver solutions timely and efficiently.
- Quality: Upgraded heat treatments and material specification on all chains.
- Flexibility: Uniquely positioned as the only company to offer full, with upgraded material specification spares packages for brands such Lanham Baketech and Stewart proofers and ovens.
- Optimum performance: Working in association with a leading British lubrication manufacturer, we have developed a range of industry specific lubrications. Independent testing has confirmed that performance surpasses all alternative products. Improving performance and extending their service life.
- Minimal Downtime: With all critical bakery industry specific chains stocked, we can react to your urgent requirements.
- Best Wear: High manganese austenitic stainless steel is standard in our Chain Tracking. Providing higher yield strength, toughness and hardness, to significantly increase the life.
- Lifetime of support: Our experienced Aftersales Division ensures that your production time is optimised with expert advice continually on hand.
- Extended Warranties: Along with a vast array of worldwide references, extended warranties are available to give you the extra comfort that you will have the continual support of John King Group.
To find out more about this exciting news please contact Zac Lashok Ingredient Batching Systems.
Ingredient Batching Systems is appointed the European distributor for ISL
Ingredient Batching Systems has been appointed the European distributor for the ISL range of IBC’s with Cone Valve Technology.
What makes the ISL range unique is their use of Cone Valve Technology and as with all good ideas it is amazingly simple. Fitted to the base of every ISL manufactured IBC is a cone valve. Once the IBC has been filled, it is lifted onto an ISL docking unit by fork-lift. This docking unit is linked to a compressed air supply so that when discharge takes place, a rapid raising and lowering of the cone valve guarantees an even flow of product on a ‘first in, first out’ basis. Product Rat holing or bridging is therefore impossible.
The maintenance of an IBC is easy, after all, other than the cone valve seals there are very few replaceable parts, but if the IBC is going to be used for a range of different products it will need to be washed and dried. This is critical if product contamination is going to be avoided so ISL now manufactures washing and drying systems designed specifically for their own IBC’s.
The range starts at 0.5 cubic metres through to 3.0 cubic metres and is available in both stainless steel and moulded plastic. ISL also manufactures filling heads and floor locators. Docking units can be supplied with load cells for loss-in-weight applications and for In-Bin blending there is also an ISL mixer unit. For more information please contact Ingredient Batching Systems at email@example.com or visit www.ingredientbatchingsystems.com to view the brochure.
Olocco appoints Ingredient Batching Systems as UK & I distributors
High quality rotary valves and just eight-week delivery times
Ingredient Batching Systems, manufacturers of the Powder Delivery System, has been appointed the UK and Ireland distributor for Olocco rotary valves and diverters.
The rotary valve range consists of twenty different models and includes blow-through and drop-through types. From the range, the VPS/sr is an easy-to-dismantle valve which is ideal for environments where frequent cleaning is a requirement. The VPR/se can cope with temperatures up to 220°C and the UPR is a heavy-duty valve that was developed for the chemical and plastics industries. The RS/ex and ExR valves are both shock-resistant and flameproof and conform to the latest ATEX Directives.
Olocco also manufactures a comprehensive range of diverters and, as with the rotary valve ranges, are available in all the regular sizes.
Tim Stewardson is the Managing Director of Ingredient Batching Systems: “After meeting the Olocco management team at a recent exhibition and discovering that their delivery times were within eight weeks, we started to discuss a UK and Ireland distributorship. We visited the factory in Italy and couldn’t help but be impressed with the quality of manufacture; these really are high quality valves. The company has the very latest machining systems hence the short delivery times.”
IBS launches their new dosing rig
The new dosing rig from Ingredient Batching Systems has all the benefits of the previous model but with the additional advantages that it has the latest electronics and is a modular design for faster delivery to a customer’s site.
The hardware is the key element. The early dosing rigs consisted of a mildly modified FIBC discharge chassis fitted with a blower and basic control unit. These were fine while standard doses were all that were required of it but once a customer wanted anything other than to deliver a standard dose it was back to the drawing board.
The latest version from Ingredient Batching Systems has the ability to vary the dosing levels and so provides all the flexibility that a customer is likely to need. Also, because it is of modular design and construction it can be supplied much more quickly that the earlier versions which were individually engineered. This new dosing rig is ideal for all powdered and pelleted products including hydrated lime, soya, gluten, starch, flour, improvers, salt and sugar
While the design is modular, customers still have the option to specify from a list of different components and static or mobile systems. Also, for those customers who don’t need to run the dosing rig on a permanent basis, Ingredient Batching Systems can offer short and medium term rental agreements.